2 July, 2011, 10:58 CDT - Tricks and Traps

It's been a tenday since I posted, but not because I blacked out. Iron Man has completely disappeared. All our cameras are shut down and the only thing we're getting by way of communications is static. Nosemeal is laying in his bunk, curled up and whimpering. Bonesaw and Curry Fan are about as calm as I am - or should I say sane? But they're devoting their attentions to keeping this hunk of junk metal running. Lastly, Top Notch is trying to get in contact with someone. That leaves me to look for Iron Man.

We know he's still on board, because things are being moved and food being eaten that the rest of us didn't do. There's also the matter of this weird guy in a suit possibly being around, but I'm not sure that he's not just a figment of my imagination. I've asked Bonesaw, Curry Fan, and Top Notch, but they swear they've never seen him. Nosemeal is too panicked to talk, and obviously I can't question Iron Man.

Sheesh. I always wanted to be an astronaut, but holy fuck...Я не подписаться на это.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment