16 May, 2011, 20:47 CDT - Fussiness and Fun

Apparently I can't even roll out my punishment right. Iron Man has told me I should be using our call signs instead of our real names, so I've gone back and fixed that.

In better news, I found that deck of cards. They had gotten wedged behind one of our ansibles. No, we don't have faster-than-light communications - that's just what I like to call it, ever since I read Ender's Game. Although, now we don't have a rubber band to keep them together. In even better news, I beat Nosemeal, Bonesaw, and Curry Fan in a game of poker. Since we weren't actually betting anything, Iron Man's fine with it, which is good, or else I'd probably be the one punished and the others would get off scot-free. Not that I'm bitter or anything. I deserve it. I'm an asshole. And these guys are my crew. My friends. If they didn't do shit, why shouldn't I be the one in trouble? Besides the obvious fact that these punishments are ridiculous.

I had a dream last "night" where I just sank right through the walls and floors and floated out into space. Eventually I hit the sun and burned up. For a split second before I caught fire, the stars above me made a constellation that looked like an old, dead tree.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment