19 May, 2011, 20:25 CDT - Browsing and Bullets

The station is calling me paranoid.

This I know because I am giving it a voice and that voice is telling me I am being paranoid.

I have named the voice Bentley Darryn, after my alcoholic father, and it will be my squishie. I take that back - I have rechristened the voice Platinum DJ Bentley D, MC, PhD, King of Games, (in honor of my father), and now it will be my squishie. Or...my shippie. Or my stationy? In any case, besides faking schizophrenia, I have also spent some time both skimming and perusing some depressing comics, such as Buni and C&H for starters. These horrible artists make me feel better about my own assholism.

In my delectable (or should that be detestable?) search for horror and disgust, I have found 'shopped (obviously) pictures of ghosts, demon wolves, and the like. Considering that I, like before, have nothing to do aboard Platinum DJ Bentley D, MC, PhD, I am going to continue looking for these pictures until I find something that actually frightens me. Or makes me go, "Wow, great work," or, "This is the bee's knees."

Huh. Those links remind me of House of Leaves. Aha! You can't tell what's a link and what's not, can you? Well, I'll tell you: "House" is not, the other two are.

Yeah, I've bitched about having to blog, but I think I'm starting to like it.

In a very fast turn-around of events, the cards are lost again. I already checked the ansible, so don't suggest that. Who the hell am I talking to?

That's my two bits for today.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment