20 May, 2011, 22:54 CDT - Bereavement and Blame

We've just lost all of our observational data and about half of the rest of it. Houston, we have a problem, and Iron Man is pinning it all on me. As if I could tamper with it. They don't let me near the computers any more than they let me into Club Alpha back home.

Nonetheless, something's gone wrong here. The only video we've got left is just static. Static, static, static - hey, what's this? More static. Say - you there, nonexistent reader! Did you see anything funny during the Endeavor launch? Maybe something on the YouTube Q&A session? I was busy during most of it. Platinum DJ Bentley D, MC, PhD, King of Games, doesn't know what happened either. Perhaps something suspicious in the background? And we've got no more wine. That was good stuff, while it lasted.

I had the same dream last night. Only this time the sun turned into a giant eyeball and its pupil into the silhouette of a tree. Looked very similar to the constellation-tree, really.

What's this, dalies and mentlegen? Iron Man has suggested that the problem is external. See you after my spacewalk, I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if he disconnects me from the station, the bastard. Have I made that clear? Iron Man is a BASTARD.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment