23 May, 2011, 20:30 CDT - Chess and Chafing

It's not quite what you think.

I twisted my ankle on the spacewalk. Don't ask me how, but I did. It's lucky I don't have goddamn hemophilia or I could be dead by now. No, twisting your ankle does not automatically constitute bleeding, but I was bleeding anyway.

On to the more important part. Just before I went to sleep last night, there was this really tall guy standing over me. I couldn't really see the details, but he might have been wearing a suit. Judging from the build I had guessed it was Nosemeal, but when I asked him about it the next day he told me it wasn't him. I asked the others and Iron Man suggested that it was a magical being from another dimension.

Fuck that. Science > magic any day.

If only my dad could see me typing that...he's rolling in his grave right about now.

All our data is still gone, by the way. Even the backup disk I installed got wiped. So we're basically screwed.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment