27 May, 2011, 14:32 CDT - Sickness and Sport

Iron Man has caught a nasty cough, which is never a good sign on missions like ours. Technically we could force a quarantine so that we don't all get it, whatever it is, but we're not going to because he's pretty much the only one who knows what he's doing. Or is that only my opinion?

Bonesaw and I have been playing space tennis. Sort of. What we do is when we go out on a spacewalk we chuck the ball at the hull of the station and do our best to grab it when it comes back. So far we haven't lost a ball, but mostly because we've been throwing from about ten feet away. And we've got just two, so I'm not planning on taking any risks with the only entertainment I have left.

The cards are currently residing in my bunk and I am keeping them there because I do not like losing them. Despite my earlier claim of not having entertainment besides space tennis I also really like playing cards. And winning.

I had a dream again. Not the same one, but a creepy one all the same. The moon suddenly grew some kind of evil face and sucked in the, well, air. It made a black hole and we all got pulled in.

I could be in trouble for having bad dreams. I may not be fit for the job.

But fuck that. I'm the only sane man here.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment