15 June 2011, 15:40 CDT - Quarantine and Quarks

Iron Man's wine was laced with trace elements of some seriously bad drugs. Not that I would know. I didn't drink it, after all. I'm actually not sure what was in it, but he was acting really aggravated and strange when he found out made the incorrect assumption that I drank it. Luckily, he can't make an official accusation, because how could I have stolen something that isn't supposed to exist? After all, Gell-Mann walked around with thousands of quarks in his pocket and never got accused of kidnapping.

Speaking of Iron Man, he started vomiting something awful, and so we've quarantined him. He's not like any kind of prisoner, for those of you who don't know what quarantine is. We're just making sure that when he needs to puke he can do it somewhere else where it won't get on us. Unfortunately, he's going a bit loopy. He's flailing around and screaming and scratching at the walls. Someone gave him a pencil and piece of paper and he covered it with the weirdest scribbles. Obviously it's not a simple cold or anything. We took samples (blood, bile...other...) and we should have some kind of result within a few days. I don't give a rat's ass about it, really, but this problem with Iron Man is distracting us from our assigned work. We still haven't radioed in and rattled off about the problem, because of the possible consequences.

Hey...if Iron Man isn't going to be checking anymore, can't I just stop blogging? Ah, like I said, I'm enjoying it. Lets me not give a fuck without getting in trouble for it.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment