9 June 2011, 14:53 CDT - Work and Wobbling

I'm not going to mention that I found Iron Man's stash of wine. Nope. Not gonna mention it. And I'm definitely not drinking it right now.

Maintenance duty's a bitch. When I say "maintenance," you think "engineering work" or something, right? Think, maid. I'm a maid. Very maidy. Cleaning. More like...maidtenance. So while I'm down or up or left or right on my hands and knees washing the floor or wall or ceiling or other wall, Iron Man's drinking out of his secret stash of wine that I didn't find and am not drinking.

Actually I won it from him in a game of cards, but I don't think he knows it yet. I'll be sure to tell him what he owes me. And then, oh no, no wine, what do I do? And I'll say, fuck off, because I drank it all already, except not right now.

Fucking hell. All the cameras are looking like eyes and the wires are looking like trees. I'm going fucking crazy. Or maybe it's just the alcohol. Which I'm not drinking.

Red October, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment